Get the tools to take control of your meetings today!
We are offering a special price of $97 in honor of our launch, discounted from the regular course price of $197. All registration closes on Tuesday, July 16. After registering, you will have as long as you wish to complete the course. View a sample lecture "When problems persist: Sanctions" below.
This self-paced online course will equip you to run controlled, fair and democratic meetings using four fundamental guidelines. After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to conduct meetings as a “benevolent dictator.”
- State the correct action when fundamental guidelines are broken.
- Process the motions Point of Order and Appeal.
- Label and respond to five inappropriate remarks.
- Assert the authority of the group when the chair is out of line.
The course consists of 16 lectures you can watch on your phone or computer. Each is short and easy-to-digest, averaging 6 minutes each. Total time under 2 hours. The course includes 35 reference PDFs for future use.
Ann brings her experience as a former diplomat to make Robert's Rules and meeting procedure practical and user-friendly for elected officials and directors of nonprofit boards. She is a former Russian translator and a Professional Registered Parliamentarian. With Andrew Estep, Ann is the author of Mastering Council Meetings: A guidebook for elected officials and local governments, available on Amazon.